In this tutorial, we will explain how to set up a new MACH composer project in any of the supported clouds, including the setup of a commercetools project. Also, we explain how to create your first MACH component (a serverless microservice), and attach it to your project.
How does MACH composer work?¶
MACH composer takes a YAML configuration as input, and will translate this into a Terraform configuration. It will then execute the terraform configuration, which will deploy all resources for the site architecture.
MACH composer is intended for managing multiple instances of the architecture.
Get started with MACH composer¶
In this tutorial we'll walk you through the steps required to get started with MACH.
- Step 1: Install necessary tools
- Step 2: Setup your commercetools project
- For AWS:
- Step 3: Setup your AWS services account
- Step 4: Setup your site-specific AWS account
- Step 5: Create your first MACH component
- Step 6: Setup and deploy your MACH stack
- For Azure:
- Step 3: Setup your Azure environment
- Step 4: Create your first MACH component
- Step 5: Setup and deploy your MACH stack